I had an overwhelming desire to prepare the rolls Cinnamons, I was intrigued to know how it would taste, smell ... that smell that so many times I read comments saying that permeates the whole house .
I love cinnamon, is one of my passions whether that is a dessert I could not stop doing.
I've tuned a bit, and continue to do so because I have been a lot of versions.
Ingredients:
Mass:
25 gr fresh yeast
75 g butter 75 g sugar
550 gr
flour 300 ml milk 1
/ 2 teaspoon salt
Filling:
Butter Sugar Cinnamon
Almond powder.
1 egg to paint
Development: We
in the Thermomix glass of milk and butter and programmed at 37 º Speed \u200b\u200b2 and 4 minutes.
Once past the 4 minutes add the yeast and give a few seconds at speed 5.
now incorporate the remaining ingredients and schedule a 4-minute speed spike.
We take the mass of glass and get into a floured bowl, I covered with a cloth and let rest about 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes stretch the dough into a rectangle, the butter we spread it, we put sugar and cinnamon (to taste) and ground almonds.
I roll it up like a roly-poly., Cut it into slices about 5 cm and placed in a baking tray with parchment paper and let stand another 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 250 º -.
A After 30 minutes brush with beaten egg and we put in the oven for the space of 8 minutes, until we see who have the gold that we like.
0 comments:
Post a Comment