Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Many Seconds Does A Toilet Take To Flush

Quiche Lorraine.







this recipe I copied http://www.recetasdemama.es/ .



I've tuned a little bit, because I noticed more the way I came up to mi.Eso not mean that the recipe is fantastic out on the blog.



The truth is that I found myself in full Sunday, noon noon and had no idea that preparing for lunch.



look out the fridge and I find the bacon, cream .... and I say ... .- I think in this blog yesterday I saw a recipe with these ingredients ....



Rucar And I did not want more head and preparé.Rápido, easy and tasty.



As I say I've tuned a tad.









Ingredients.



200gramos flour.



100 grams of butter.



1 teaspoon salt.



1 egg.






For the filling:



1 leek



Grana Padano cheese (150 grams)



blue cheese (very little)



4 eggs



250 ml double cream.



salt pepper





300 grams of bacon.






Prepared



As always I turn to my dear thermomix because I still can amasar.A if that, all dough ingredients in the th, 15 seconds and speed 4.



take it out, knead it a bit and wrap it in film transparente.Lo get into the fridge for half an hour.



Chop leeks and poached.



little chop the bacon and add it when the leeks are poached.



Once everything is ready and we took it to a colander and let the fat drain well.



stretching the dough, we spread butter and floured pan.



have on the mass and we put a weight of legumes.



We bring the oven for 15 minutes at 200 º on both sides.



We remove the weight of the vegetables after you have spent time and painted the inside with egg. (THIS WILL SEAL TO THE GROUND AND NOT ABSORB THE GREASE)



I re-enter the oven until we see that the egg is dry, more or less what I had 7 minutes.



Beat eggs with pepper, salt, cream and half queso.Añadimos fried leek and diced bacon and a blue cheese.



We added to the mold and put him above the rest of the remake.



bake until we see what has curdled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment