Monday, January 17, 2011

What Type Of Engineer Builds Buildings

Panchón (Technique Bertinet)




I've seen in a wonderful blog http://petiteboulangerie.blogspot.com/2011/01/aprendiendo-hacer-pan-amasado-bertinet.html kneading technique which I have drawn much attention and as soon as I saw I got to work.


To be honest I can not tell if it is expensive at the time of kneading or not, you know that because I have no arm injury and I also do kneaded costs a lot.


Shortly after starting the kneading could not more, but after many stops and thinking that by doing so I would stop spoiling the masses, this you see in the photos has been the result.


In the video that leaves you on the blog of Eva (the link that I have set) I explained everything very well.


I've followed to the letter.




Ingredients:


700 grams of water.


50 grams of yeast


1 Kilo of bread flour


20 grams of salt.




Prepared


just tell you that you should follow the guidelines of the video, because if not you see you can not make this bread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment