Thursday, May 12, 2011

How Much Money Does Bangbros Pay Models

Cookies







Espuña is a fantastic sausage, sliced \u200b\u200bhams, cured hams, bacon ...







We only of naming is that it makes my mouth agua.Sus products are fantastic, delicious.







Espuña http://www.espuna.es/ has been kind enough to send a batch of your wonderful products.







I have prepared a very tasty with a cap of sliced \u200b\u200bham.







The other sincerely and not mislead anyone, I've eaten as is, it is the best way to enjoy a good ham.







This cap I have prepared is very very simple and rich.














Ingredients.







1 package sliced \u200b\u200bham Espuña.







Loaf of







Bechamel







melting cheese (mozzarella or equivalent)







Eggs














Prepared







We put a slice of bread, spread with the bechamel and put up a slice of ham, which we cover with another slice of bread, put the melted cheese, a slice of ham, I covered and we spread with bechamel and cheese on top.







We took space in the oven for about 15 minutes.







baked
While we put a tablespoon of oil in the pan, put a tablespoon of oil over the egg and cover with a lid so the steam is then evenly.







I use a ring emplatado to me to be little round egg.







emplatado I put the ring in the pan, scoop huevo.Lo oil and cover with lid and in a moment we listo.El egg which will place the lid on when Espuña serving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment