Saturday, December 4, 2010

Can A Uhaul Cargo Van Fit A Queen Bed

of peanut butter and chocolate chips




Navigating a million blogs and looking to make cookies, I found this recipe that I have tuned a little.


It came in handy because I had a jar of peanut butter in the fridge and no longer know what to do with it.


The truth is that they have proved to be a vice, too for not wanting to be vice kilos over.

I
to be with peanut butter or peanut butter to be done in the oven espachurrarian whole and what was my surprise to find that has not happened.


The recipe talks about making a roll with the dough, put it in the fridge and then cut rodajitas.Yo I'm very obedient to if I did, but when I saw that I left espanzurradas on baking tray Spread the dough and cut with cookie cutters.




Ingredients:


300 grams of butter or peanut butter.


125 grams of butter.


150 grams of brown sugar


125 grams of white sugar.


1 teaspoon vanilla sugar.


1 pinch of salt.


250 grams of flour.


1 / 2 teaspoon of baking.


Chocolate Pearls.


1 egg. (I HAVE TO CONFESS THAT I FORGET).




Development: We


Thermomix in the butter and the two quantities of sugar and put it on Speed \u200b\u200b3 for 10 seconds.


Add the egg, whisk 5 seconds.


And finally the remaining ingredients.


I got from the Thermomix and finish kneading by hand.

We
shaped loop, wrap it in plastic wrap and we put the refrigerator about two hours.


After the time we pulled the fridge, we give the desired shape and bake at 180 ยบ until we see a golden brown tone.


I then for fun I put a little almond powder on top and little threads chocolate.


As I said, I forgot the egg and the truth is that whether they are delicious for people who can not make this recipe egg comes Pearl (WITHOUT EGG)








0 comments:

Post a Comment