Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hamilton Beach Microwave P90d23al Manual

marzipan cream. Fantastico


The other day I wanted to eat again chinoix.

When I get to work and find all the ingredients in the cupboard, I found a kernel other I had left and a bag of marzipan.

and I thought I took what I could do because if I got on eating marzipan, fixed I ate in one sitting by myself.

It was then decided change a bit my Chinoix, tune it with a creamy froth of marzipan.

The process of establishing the Chinoix is \u200b\u200bexactly the same except that the filling is different, and believe me when I say that is a real delight.


Ingredients: 375 gr
force
flour 15 g fresh yeast or 1 envelope dry yeast

50g margarine 50g sugar 1 egg


yogurt 1oo g 50 ml of milk.

A pack of 200 grams of marzipan.


Preparation: Before

crush all the marzipan on a plate and we put a little milk make a spreadable cream. We


in a bowl the flour, margarine, yogurt, egg, sugar and yeast diluted in warm milk. Knead a few minutes until dough is smooth.
We let the dough rest until doubled in volume.
When you double the volume, we took the air and stretched, leaving it as a rectangle. Stretched
When we put the cream and rolled up like a roly-poly and we cotando little piece as 3 edos wide.
As we cut the placing in the mold We open choice, I did it in a pan.
We let double in volume again and minted with egg and sugar
We bring in the oven 30 to 40 minutes, depending on oven to 200 degrees. You will see that smell
, uffffff incredible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment