Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Caring For My Avocado Tree

yolk nougat toast. Cinnamons




yolk nougat toast is one of my favorite nougat casa.Yo honestly prefer the soft and chocolate but not any if not the truth Suchard.La like that either.



This year I wanted to try to do toasted yolk nougat in previous years because I've tried to make the soft and hard and have been true fracasos.Tanto, I'm tired of making attempts.



A if this year will make the bud, the chocolate, not missing polvorones ....



The truth that nougat is very simple.



I also want to tell you that after sailing and surf for the recipe that attracted my attention, I discovered that there are a million different ways hacerlo.A if I chose the one that most caught my attention its presencia.Ya that as the saying goes ... must first enter the eye through the mouth.



This meringue as I saw by chance on a blog I did not know .. Http://laalacenadepaterna.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html



A if I got down to the ground, to put next to you is one I've seen loads of buds, as this only has three.






Ingredients:



250 gr almond powder



Zest of one lemon



170 gr sugar



water 40 gr



3 yemas



Un pellizco de canela






Para la cobertura del turrón:



50gramos de leche



75 gr de azúcar



2 yemas.
10 gr de maizena



Azúcar glas.









Elaboración:



Ponemos al fuego el agua y el azúcar y lo dejamos hervir hasta que veamos que comienza to have foam that we see very fast, then nothing more to see the foam recorded a minute and shut it off.



we have in a bowl bud off once we add the syrup to the yolks while remover.No without first putting the bowl of yolks in another bowl with water and ice, this will do that when we the syrup to the yolks to cool first be prepared.


We
almond with lemon zest and cinnamon in the Thermomix, can also be done by hand,



After cooling the preparation of the egg yolks and syrup we introduce in the th and put pin speed about 5 minutes.



take it out and finished kneading by hand.



I had a wooden box in which last year came a nougat to stone and saved it and see where this has helped me.



paper I put the oven and place dough crushing nougat well.



I covered and put it in the fridge all day.



The next day we took the nougat of the box and one side we put icing sugar and burn with the burner or torch.



We back and we'll put the cream yolk we prepared in this way ..



blended parts of cold milk with the cornstarch. Add the egg and we will beat until cornstarch is completely undo. We will boil the remaining milk and sugar, when it boils add it to the egg mixture, milk and cornstarch, and return to boil stirring constantly. Reserve and cover with plastic wrap touching the tip to create no crust.



cold When we spread the other side of nougat, we put a little icing sugar and burn it, and we have set our toasted yolk nougat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment