Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beach Resorts Chennai Ecr






I enjoyed as a dwarf when I received the gift you so kindly sent me Sausages rios.Me has sent a great batch of sausages arroz.Por richest god thingy, not that I have been delete the photo from your computer, I got a big hand, that fixed. For


http://www.embutidosrio.es/ Rios has sent me a box of kebabs, a box of barbecue skewers, delicious vegetable sausage, and three rice puddings are a delight and I will gradually recetilla inventing some more.


No more I put a cap I made with barbecue skewers.




Ingredients:


Minced Garlic






Parsley Pan
hard


Egg Milk



peppercorns


Laurel




Oregano Onion


Red Pepper Saffron




Rios BBQ kebabs.


white wine


Fumet meat.




Prepared


Chop the onion and bell pepper into strips, we need not bother to chop and then we will put blender.


chop the ajito, parsley, onion, pepper and poached it all together with little balls of pepper, bay leaves and oregano.


pochadito
When it's all we add a splash of white wine and saffron.


When we see that white wine has evaporated the alcohol then we add a little fish stock and let reduce.


Once prepared and pass the sauce through the blender. Once let it become the mixer last ten minutes that we spend something fuego.Siempre mixer, it is advisable to boil it again, since the mixer provides oxygen to the sauce and this oxygen makes first we spoil food.


already have the sauce prepared and if we can make it the day before.


meat
Now we will prepare a kind of meatball.


already know the process ...


We dip the bread in milk and drain well.


carne.Le
we peppered the ajito chopped parsley and huevo.Mezclamos all very biennial.


and prepare the roll.


We take a role of film and put a kind of burger with carne.Encima we put the sausage and help us with the film winding.


Once fully formed roll, we had to wrap bread rallado.Lo Albala and we put it in the oven until we see this once echo echo.Una take it out of abal and casseroles to give colorcito.


0 comments:

Post a Comment