Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ceramic Plates Wholesale

cod loin



I know I've taken a long time to post a recipe, but the truth is that problems of everyday life and are added, and I could not was of mind.

A if that best publication to put a recipe prepared with one of the fantastic products so kindly sent me Portomuiños http://www.portomuinos.com/ . A fantastic

Nori noodles, which just over 3 minutes and we have prepared and with a little olive oil already exquisitos.Pero as I did not want to just settle for noodles, I accompanied a cod loin with a sauce that, of course, leads Portomuiño algae.


Ingredients: A

cod loins (I have bought salted and put them 3 days to desalt)

A kilo of ripe tomatoes.

A green pepper red pepper



Onion Garlic

Portomuiños Algae.

Noodles Nori.

Olive


Preparation:

After salting cod and well entourage with a cloth dipped in flour and the egg and fry.

Chop onions, peppers, garlic and poached it all, as we peel scalding the tomatoes well. Once

poached onion and pepper, add the chopped tomatoes and leave like 15 min.

the salt and pepper, and add Portomuiño algae.

I added them before passing through the blender because it is well that if they find something wrong with the sauce ... and not eaten.

.- You know that there is everything in the vineyard of the Lord. Once

ago the sauce we add the cod and let it be finished in the sauce.

Boil noodles
Nori, only 3 minutes and we already have them ready.

You see that so rich and tasty recipe in very little time with a spectacular sea flavor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment