Hello! here again ... this time to show a super transformation.
I had it in my mind for some time to put in a corner of my home (outside), I saw it and could not resist, it was only a table and two chairs of those who label everyone as "crap", y. .. truth, in the state they were not used were far from serlo.Se was long time ago in bars.
The fact is that with the invaluable help of my husband and my father managed to have my little game early to yesterday which was my birthday ... so how could it be otherwise here are the pictures of before and after.
Obviously with a very Shabby Chic.
I loved, what they think?
I had it in my mind for some time to put in a corner of my home (outside), I saw it and could not resist, it was only a table and two chairs of those who label everyone as "crap", y. .. truth, in the state they were not used were far from serlo.Se was long time ago in bars.
The fact is that with the invaluable help of my husband and my father managed to have my little game early to yesterday which was my birthday ... so how could it be otherwise here are the pictures of before and after.
Obviously with a very Shabby Chic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment