Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Women Doctor For Vergina

chocolate and strawberry tart. Noodles Nori




There is nothing that bothers me that having something when you're very busy.

I mean, this weekend I had dinner in house, and of course I'm constantly thinking that this is not enough food and I mess up and mess and mess to cook and then I spend the rest of the week eating remains of the bloody peak.

A if I do a encargitos staff and of course, a small cake, and that I wanted to get anything to prepare a dessert, much less seeing the kitchen had looked like the Korean War.

Nothing, see personnel arrive and unload the purchase and see that the cake does not appear.


.- And the cake!

.- IN MERCACHONDA.

.- Go now and the cake?

.- MERCACHONDA in the fridge.

.- Your mother! and why?

.- IS MORE GOOD BECAUSE YOU DO THAT. Ala

touch your kinder.Y who says anything after that flattery?

Well run and improvise a cake. Less

bad that he had a box of strawberries at home, eggs, milk and chocolate.

And this was the result.

cream cake I made a http://recetuquesdeevy.blogspot.com/2008/01/bizcocho-de-natas.html .

I've filled with pastry cream and whipped cream and strawberries fresas.Puede be, but I put pastry cream and little strawberries.

Calé
well the cake with a rum syrup leads.

And I put the chocolate they've brought new mercadona, which are gems.

And presto, you see, is a completely improvised dessert.





0 comments:

Post a Comment