Muchisisisisismas Ospanacar you for this award.
not you imagine the illusion that makes me get these fantastic premio.Me feel like a little girl.
I invite you to visit the blog of this girl, I first saw it, I was smitten.
His blog is this http://ospanacar.blogspot.com/ I advise you to visit it.
Now I have to give ten blogs this fantastic prize.
As has happened to me last time, I find it very difficult and some people reject the premio.A me if I hope not to disturb anyone.
A LITTLE BIT OF ROCIO ( http://unpoquitoderocio.blogspot.com/ )
THE PASTRY ARTS ( http://recetasgolosas.blogspot.com/ )
THE COOKING CORNER SWEETS ( http://tina777.blogspot.com/ )
SWEET CAKES TORONTO ( http://sweetcakestoronto.blogspot.com/
BETWEEN cupboards and stove ( http://entrealacenasyfogones.blogspot.com/ )
ILE CUISINE ( http: / / lacocinadeile-nuestrasrecetas.blogspot.com / )
TASTE OF VIENNA
the sins of Adam ( http:/ / lospecadosdeadan.blogspot.com /
MY CHILD .. TITOOOOOO ( http://tito1972ml.blogspot.com/ )
COOKING FOR LOLA ( http://cocinandoparalola.blogspot.com/ )
0 comments:
Post a Comment