Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Laser Vision Network Of America

Many thanks to all our partner companies. Santa Teresa yolks
















I apologize for my long delay in hanging recipes on my blog, but unfortunately there are streaks where you do not feel like doing anything and you have the moral to the ground.






But I want to put some pictures of the wonderful details that have had several business partners in my recipes in this blog.






One is http://www.carretilla.info/ truck. Honestly, I've been impressed with the products so kindly sent me.










Honestly I did not expect that taste as home and give both play.
























The other company is collaborating Calvo. Http://www.mundosacatun.com/ . What to say about Calvo and mundo.Todos not know all their products are great and these squid in ink with rice basmatic, that looks great






Daveiga is a company that sent me some samples of their productos.La wonderful truth is that they are products addictive, as I opened a sample received and could not stop eating them and that they were alone with nothing, as the accompanying of a good pate or foie fantástico.Ya that is I will put the photos.
































0 comments:

Post a Comment