Thursday, April 28, 2011

How To Redo My Car Interior

Roll chicken.









































































This recipe apart from being very simple buenisima preparar.Lo liked me most is that you can leave your kids how to prepare it by themselves except when placing it in the oven.

The ingredients are very basic and accessible to the pocket seeing now are the little things right?





Ingredients:


A boneless chicken (I've boned at home)



Two tablespoons of mustard.


1 Bottle of roasted peppers



Cayenne pepper Black pepper. Paprika





Oregano Salt



12 olives



250 grams of sliced \u200b\u200bcheese (Gouda)


400 grams of bacon


Prepared


The procedure is very easy and the photos will help you a lot.



The only downside I see this dish is that you must be very careful removing the skin, because the need to cover or line pollo.También roll if you do not like the skin, it is necessary to put .

















I have boneless chicken as best I could. I removed the skin carefully and I was just broken, the truth is that it is not difficult .
















Once prepared
roll as you see in the pictures, we put in the oven at 190 º for 50 minutes, the truth is that to me has more time.

















as 15 minutes before end of baking, we take the Albala and brown them a bit of skin.

















yourselves you do not need any sauce, pq and release the sauce in itself, and is very juicy.

















This very good both cold and hot.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment