Monday, April 4, 2011

Engraving Leather Braclets





I've always heard of the tips of Santa Teresa and I drew a lot of attention, but do not know why I got into his head that were very complicated to do.

joe ... I thought that if I go wrong, throw a dozen eggs, and that bothers a little.

have if, after thinking that if I went wrong, he could do with that disaster for not throwing it and see I had a couple of alternatives, I decided.

The truth is they are really easy.

That anger gave me when I realized this, and I lost a lot of years without daring to prepare.


Ingredients:

11

yolks 1 whole egg

250 grams sugar 250 grams

water

The grated rind of half a lemon

caster sugar to coat the buds.


Preparation: Prepare the water and sugar syrup ready to ball.

In a bowl put the egg yolks, egg and whisk ralladura.Lo right and pass through a sieve.

Once we have the syrup a ball point, we add the yolks slowly and stirring constantly. We beat

fire, being careful not to boil, until we see that the mass follows from the walls.

Once we see that the mass follows from the walls, we had a dish with a little sugar in the bottom of it, and let cool.

Once cool we shape the yolks and sugar coated glass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment